Monday 28 January 2019

Getting my 'Creative' working ...

My planning time without having to visit classes is rapidly running out, so my mind is swirling on  that 'creative' side enabling me to plan lessons for the purposes of learning. I'm really needing to bring in that creative element as many of the classes I'll be working  with have been on devices for several years now and I don't need that complacency element creeping in.

It's such a great opportunity for me to search other blogs, lessons, posts etc and work on getting that 'aha' moment happening. In saying that I also need to provide just enough information to allow the students to want to search for more, and to use their own creativity to produce a quality pice of work. All very thought provoking and challenging at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.