Wednesday 16 January 2019

From boredom to creativeness.






Sadly, Mum is back to work and my baby is still in holiday mode ... the age old question in the morning "What are we going to do today?" with the answer of "Sorry love, but I'm back at work now" was met with the usual groan and comment " So it's going to be boring then!" I choose to ignore these protests, because there are other people who live in my house and I'm sure they can survive without me. I'd treated myself to a new lounge suite which just happened to arrive shortly after this conversation and you guessed it, it was packaged in bubble wrap and two very large boxes ... I guess the feeling of 'bored' was surpassed by fun and creativity as the bubble wrap was laid out in a line on my kitchen floor and the father and her jumped and popped till they met in the middle. Then the boxes were moved out to the deck where an eco house was constructed (although I'm not sure the power cord fitted the bill!!) This construction had all the mod cons, a chair, a table, a bed, a hole in the roof to check out the stars and was where she ate, entertained herself and even slept in it.

Creativeness at it's best ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.